This will be a hybrid event, happening both physically at LOPEC and online through Microsoft TEAMS, with the physical event being limited to 30 seats.
SmartEEs2 is a European project dedicated to helping innovative companies digitize their business by providing financial support for the testing, experimentation, and manufacturing of solutions integrating Flexible and Wearable Electronics.
One of the instruments created is the support to new projects, called Applications Experiments, to which different entities can apply to receive specialized support in the development of new technologies.
This workshop will focus on presenting the results of the Application Experiments that have been supported by SmartEEs and on the Marketplace created for the project, as well as providing technical training in the field of FWE.
The event agenda is as follows:
• 09:00 to 09:30 – Reception
• 09:30 to 11:00 – AEs Presentation (session 1)
• 11:00 to 11:30 – Coffee Break
• 11:30 to 13:00 – AEs Presentation (session 2)
• 13:00 to 14:00 – Lunch Break
• 14:00 to 15:00 – Technical Training Presentation
• 15:00 to 15:30 – Virtual Tours Presentation
• 15:30 to 15:40 – Coffee Break
• 15:40 to 16:00 – Marketplace Presentation